We are continuing to see patients as usual. We are maintaining a clean and safe environment for our employees and patients. We are praying for health and a return to normal very soon. Hang in there everyone!
Feeling sick? Please reschedule.
We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you or anyone you have been in contact with are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms. We also ask that patients come alone or with only one caregiver to their appointments at this time.
We are offering a curbside service to dispense glasses or contact lenses.
- If you feel safer not entering the office you may call us at 512-328-0555 or text us at 512-666-3129 and we will bring these items out to your car. Any money owed can be paid via an electronic or phone payment. Please ask us to arrange payment prior to picking up your items
- We will also ship any glasses or contact lenses you order from us at a reduced rate of $5.
Our promise to you as always is to keep you safe while you are in our care.
- We are spacing appointments in order to respect “Social Distancing” and to allow time to disinfect in between each patient.
- We have disinfected our entire office including frames and are asking patients to sanitize your hands prior to trying on frames AND any frame tried on will be disinfected by our staff prior to being replaced on the frame board.
We are now offering telemedicine consultations.
- This type of visit can be utilized to treat eye problems such as red or irritated eyes and contact lens-related issues.
- While this type of visit may not be billable to insurance, the cost will be nominal.
- Most telecommunications fees will range between $60-$100
- Go to the app store and download EyecareLive and search for Dr. Laura Miller